School fees are based on an annual basis and vary depending on how many children attend from a single family.
School fees pay for:
- The teachers,
- Teacher support personnel,
- School administration,
- school costs (such as postage and stationery),
The following Fees are valid for the 2022 School Year.
|# Children||Fee Per Term||Fee Per Annum||Cost per Child per year|
- Onsite students pay an additional building levy of $115 per annum.
- A.C.E Curriculum costs (high-school) are additional and typically in the range of $500 depending on the number of subjects taken.
- Fees may be paid at the beginning of each payment period. Payment periods can be agreed with the school and may be weekly, monthly by term or annually.
Distance Learning Fees are the same as the fee table outlined above (this is because staff wages expenses are still required under distance learning), however, younger students (up to about age 7) require more parental / guardian involvement supervision than older students. For children under 7 years the fees are discounted by 25%, recognising the fact that parental / Guardian supervision and involvement is much greater.
- Distance Learning enrichment costs are not included in the above and are typically paid directly by parents. Enrichment includes art, music, sport, craft and projects, etc.
- Distance Learning students are responsible for their computer, internet and communications costs
- A.C.E Curriculum costs (high-school and Distance Learning) are additional and typically in the range of $500 depending on the number of subjects taken and postage costs.
Distance Learning Savings
Families experience the following savings over other private schooling models:
- No uniform requirement for Amana Distance Learning (savings from $500-$1,000 per student per annum),
- Reduced Travel Costs for school drop-off and pick-up (save from $3 to $15 per day),
- General stationary costs are very low due to use of the A.C.E workbooks.
Please contact us directly regarding international student options.
- International Primary Student (Year 0 – 8):
- International Secondary Student (Year 9 – 14):
Amana Christian School is a registered signatory for the International Student Code of Practice.
Scholarship and sponsored tuition positions may be available for both onsite and Distance Learning. Please contact us directly for details.